Week by week

Week by week

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Photo Shoot

After church yesterday my kids wanted a photo shoot. Well, some of them. And I wanted a new picture of all 8, so I was happy to comply. We had plenty of time while Nathan was cooking my Mother's Day dinner but we didn't have much time because the camera battery was low and we alternated between plugging it in for a few minutes and snapping pictures. Somehow we neglected to take a picture of Kylie and Thomas on the swing for the sidebar, so I'll have to do that next week. All in all it was a great Mother's Day and my kids were in good moods which was a pleasant surprise.

 Samuel

 Spencer
 My Three Boys
 Kylie, my awesome, always cheerful helper


 Makenna

 Madalyn. I love having her in Young Womens with us now.

 Me and my girls. Kylie has us matching most Sundays. The girls knit their own scarves and have quite the collection now.



 Makenna and Kaitlyn. Silly sisters.

 My 5 beautiful girls.

 I love the back of Kaitlyn's naturally curly hair. It's starting to straighten out now that it's getting long, but I still love it.
Kylie styled my hair this morning complete with a rose she crocheted. She loves to be creative with hair and invents new hairstyles quite frequently.
I love all of my precious children and am so grateful to be a mother. Everyday I feel blessed to have such wonderful kids and I cherish these sweet and tender years.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

You have a beautiful family!!

Sara Lyn said...

Adorable as always. And your hair looks amazing!