Week by week

Week by week

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Random Pictures

Kylie has been asking me to post more pictures on the blog, so here you go.

Playing at a free sprayground our city just put in. 
I LOVE how all the kids still have to go down the slide together. So much laughter and fun.
 Just after getting dumped on by the big bucket above.
Kids congregate here until it's full and dumps on them.



 Our 8 "Pewecious-es" as Nathan calls them. We went to the temple on our 15th anniversary and when we got home they had a surprise for us. The house was clean, everyone was dressed up in matching clothes, and they sang a song for us that they wrote themselves. It was the best gift and I couldn't have felt more love for them than I felt that day. I am truly blessed. Some days I'm going crazy with the noise and messes but it's days like this that make it all worth it.
 Thomas's birthday cake, exactly how he wanted it.

While we were having cake, Samuel was on the couch making faces. We love his personality and he makes us so happy. It has been a rough year with Nathan unemployed and maybe I would have chosen to wait to have another baby if I'd known Nathan was going to quit his job. However, I'm glad Samuel was already on his way when Nathan quit because he's been our biggest blessing this past year. He's brought me so much happiness. He gives the best hugs and cuddles, big smiles, cute chatter, and is quite the happy baby.




 Makenna adores him too.



2 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't believe that baby boy is looking SO BIG! It hasn't even been that long since I've seen him. I agree with Kylie, great pictures. Someone has to be a responsible blogger... ;)

Sara Lyn said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet pictures!!!