Week by week

Week by week

Friday, March 6, 2015

Week ending 3-1-15

SNOW!!!!
The only exciting thing that happened this week was getting snow. It snowed all day Tuesday and a little on Wednesday night, alternating rain, but it was enough to cancel seminary Tuesday through Friday. Lots of kids grabbed the camera to take pictures, so we have a lot. I am not currently printing out pictures for my scrapbook, so I'm going to post a lot on here to make this my scrapbook, at least for this year while we don't have a job. Feel free to scroll down if they're too boring. If we ever move from this neighborhood I want to remember it dressed in white, so these are mostly for me.
 Our porch at the beginning of the snowstorm.
 Makenna looking out the dining room window. 
 I had a bad cold so this is my view from the couch. I LOVED snuggling with a blanket and watching it snow all day. It's so rare to get real snow like this during the day.

 After being begged, I finally ventured outside where I was asked to take pictures of Kaitlyn's, Makenna's, and Alexis's snow angels.
 Up against the foundation the snowdrift was 5 1/2" according to Alexis.
 Spencer crocheted himself a cozy face mask. Kaitlyn is making a snow angel in the background.
 Tom and Kait.
 Lexi walking around taking measurements with her ruler.

 Kaitlyn with a bucket of snow for a snow treat they made with maple syrup.
 Samuel loved the snow but didn't think he needed mittens, so he took them right off as soon we went outside.


 Whoever took these pictures apparently changed the camera settings because I didn't realize it until I was taking pictures of Sam in the reading spot a few days later.
 The frozen ditch in front of our house. I frequently mention the ditches in my newsletters so this is what they look like. There is a ditch between the road and everyone's house all over here in North Carolina.







 Samuel was so cute reading with Madalyn in the reading spot.


No comments: