Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week ending 4-19-15

 Ballerina party when we were supposed to be cleaning the house for my sister's arrival.

 Kids are so cute when they fall asleep in the stroller. I love taking Samuel on walks.

 Coordinating outfits for church when my sister was here. 
Every Sunday Kylie plans our matching outfits so when Lori was here she first saw what Lori brought and then found things the rest of us could wear to match. I think it turned out cute! I love having 5 pretty girls.

 Aunt Lori and Makenna Muffin

 We went to the duck pond for a picnic lunch on Kaitlyn's birthday. Someone got carried away with pictures and wants me to post them all. :) You can click on them to make them bigger.



 This is the traditional spot I take the kids' picture every year.
 Age order (The extra boy between Kait and Kenna was a boy we were baby-sitting for the weekend.)
 Putting Lori in line according to height.
 I love these two pictures of Samuel trying to figure out what everyone is doing and then copying them.

 Just my kids. Kaitlyn and Makenna were so cute hugging and smiling but when I tried to zoom in and get one of just them it wasn't as good.

 Still trying to get a good picture of the 8 of them.


 All down.
 One up, one down pattern.



 Samuel slept in the car on the way to the duck pond but when we got home we forgot to give him another nap. I was busy doing school and making the cupcakes and dinner. During dinner I suddenly remembered the nap when he fell asleep. My kids are such good nappers and I'm strict about staying home during naptime, that I rarely get the "falling asleep at the table" thing. It was adorable and hilarious. I posted a video on facebook, but it's too long to put here.

 Kaitlyn opening her birthday presents. (Two extra boys are the ones Kylie was baby-sitting.)
 Nothing like cheap after Easter candy. :)

 They're supposed to be presents on the cupcakes. They looked better in person.
 Kaitlyn turned 5!

 Samuel loves to ride this plastic alphabet caterpillar. It's so funny.

 Reading party after a trip to the park and library. There's no way I can get my kids to do school after going to the library. They just want to sit around and read the rest of the afternoon. Since it was raining and I felt like reading too, I let them. We all read non-fiction books and had a great, relaxing afternoon. When's the next one? 

 Samuel and the caterpillar again. He alternates between pulling it around the house all day and riding it.


2 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

So cute! I love watching them all grow. You've got such special children!

Sally said...

Good heavens, where has the time gone?? So great to see your beautiful family! But where is Nathan?? ;)