Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Week ending 2-19-17

Not many pictures this week. I guess we just did the normal stuff: school, constant housework, grocery shopping, and a lot of baby-sitting jobs for the 4 oldest kids.
Monday: Samuel and Anderson having breakfast on the floor. 
 I can't believe we didn't take any pictures of our Valentine's Day. The older girls had school until 1 and then baby-sat afterward, so I guess we didn't do as much as we usually did. Nathan and I did go to Einstein's Bagels for breakfast with gift money, I made red heart pancakes for lunch, and we had heart shaped pizza for dinner. Kylie and I also made some delicious truffles. Other than that, we were pretty busy.Alexis baby-sat in the evening and the other older kids had standards night. Nathan worked late and I put the little kids to bed.
Friday: Kylie was gone baby-sitting all day and the rest of the kids played office. I love it when they all play together. This is an old favorite game where they all have a desk and write notes to each other and answer their plastic phones. Ignore the rest of the playroom. It has little doll houses and accessories all over it. 
Sunday: Playing nursery snack during their weekly play church. Some weeks playing church takes longer than the real church--~4 hours. They do talks in the chapel and lengthy primary sharing/singing times, lessons in their classes, and nursery. I love watching them play each week with all their dolls. 
All day today Kaitlyn reminded me of Kylie when she was little. I didn't get a good picture of her long curls, but it reminded me of this one I took of Kylie when she was 9. They're both wearing the same hair tie, which happens to be the same hair tie I had as a teenager.
Kylie, November 2009

No comments: