Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Week ending 7-16-17

Last Sunday: Nathan and Andy reading together. 



Alexis put Talea in her doll carseat.
She fit great but I'm not sure she liked it. 



Monday afternoon: My mom flew in from California! Talea is her 17th grandchild.

At 9:30pm Aunt Lori and our 7 kids pulled up from their long 11 hour drive from CA. 
Kylie really missed Talea and was one of the first to hold her.
Tuesday: My close friend Julianne and 3 of her kids came to visit. We've been friends for 15 years--since we both lived in Texas the summer of 2002. It was so great to see her.
Hanging out. Kaitlyn (holding Talea), Aunt Lori, Samuel.




My mom reading to the little kids. What a good grandma!

Wednesday: Alexis turns 12! Here a bunch of girls get ready to take her to the mall for ear piercing.

Kaitlyn pointed out that Alexis was holding on as if she were going on a roller coaster.
Looking in the mirror-she likes what she sees!

Opening presents.


Alexis made brownies and decorated it like a garden.
There are tomato plants, carrots, fruit that has fallen off the fruit trees, and more.


Lori tucking these 5 in bed. I was so grateful for her and my mom's help.

Thursday: Madalyn gets a last holding of Talea before leaving for another trip. My mom and Lori took Kylie, Madalyn, and Spencer to Wyoming to help my brother build a log house. They will be there for a week. 





After the older kids left, the other kids played babies almost all day. I was so grateful they were good and I got to rest and catch up on things. 
Kaitlyn took some pictures of me and then I took some of her.



And then she spit up all over both of us and the couch. 
I forgot how much work newborns are and how much laundry they go through.
Bath time!



Friday: Alexis took Tom, Kait, and Kenna to the school lunches on their bikes. I just had Sam, Andy, and Talea for lunch at home. These two had fun eating tamales and playing together. 
In the afternoon they filled buckets and made a sprayground-like game, dumping buckets on each other.

Saturday: Just can't get enough photo shoots. Every time we look at her, she's so cute!


This looks like the life.
You can't tell from this picture, but her feet are so long and skinny. I love holding and rubbing them.





Just out of the bath and watching the Pioneer Day concert.

Sunday: Nathan took Lexi, Tom, and Kait to choir practice and I stayed home with the youngest 4. Makenna and Samuel colored the pictures they brought home from primary.
Talea took a nap on the couch.
Tom, Kait, and Lexi hang out and talk about what to do next. 
They ended up playing church with lots of dolls the whole rest of the day.
Andy took a good nap. He's always been a terrific sleeper.

2 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

Talea looks so much like Thomas! All of your kids are tooooooo cute!

Lori Hofmann said...

I love some of those photo shoot photos of Talea!!! Especially with her hands under her cheek, and behind her head. Haha!!