Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week ending 8-20-17

Last Sunday we got a wonderful NC-type rainstorm. It actually poured. I wish it would do this every few days; I miss the pouring rain so bad. 
Even though it was Sunday we couldn't help but go out and play in it the short time it lasted. 





During play church after regular church, Kaitlyn's baby got blessed.
 Kaitlyn dressed her doll, Rosie, in the same dress she wore and then compared the pictures. 



Monday: Eating dinner. Talea looked so cute sitting with Kylie while I served everyone. 

I love watching my 10 kids crowd around the table and eat happily together.  
Tuesday night: It FINALLY got into the 60's before bedtime so we stayed up late reading on the deck. I've been a little envious of Utah County which cools off about 5-8 degrees more than we do. We've been stuck in the upper 60's and low 70's at night while they get lower 60's and even 50's.  
Talea got to wear a night gown instead of a onesie to bed.  

I love watching Andy talk and interact with Talea. 



Wednesday: Madalyn looked available and I needed a break from holding Talea so I slipped her into Madalyn's arms at her desk and she looked so cute. 

Eating ice cream cones for snack. 
One of the little kids put these shades on Talea and took a bunch of pictures.  



Thursday: This is our school room while I read our history book to them. I love my children and I love homeschooling. Moments like these make me happy.  

Alexis took these pictures of her gender reveal party for her septuplets. She's so cute. 

The little boys are generously sharing the play laptop with Talea. 

Friday: We studied Picasso and did a fun art project. 

Friday night we had a family movie party; something we haven't done in a really long time. Nathan's rarely home for a movie night, but Kylie had gotten Emperor's New Groove at the library so he came home to watch it. I ended up tucking little kids in bed most of the night, but I saw a few scenes.

Saturday: Kylie and Alexis playing with Talea. 

We have a picture of Alexis looking just like this. It's not digital, otherwise I'd post it here. 

No comments: