Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week ending 9-24-17

Monday: Nathan's dad took my little kids to the park so I could have a quiet house for an hour and get a few things done. I exercised, showered, blogged, and wrote a letter for financial aid for an orchestra trip for the older girls. Peepaw took these pictures. Looks like they had a great time with him. 





Wednesday night I had a campfire with the kids. We sang songs and chatted and enjoyed the chilly fall weather. I cherish these times with my children.
Thursday after lunch we all went outside and played. I got a ride on the plasma car being pulled by Spencer and it was so much fun! Here Kylie gets a turn. I also jumped on the tramp and pogo sticked and just enjoyed the crisp air and being able to play and not be pregnant. 
Our house. 
Putting up decorations for our "Fall that's all" party. We put on our music, ate candy corn and apples, and danced a lot.  
Talea watching the festivities from the couch in her fall outfit. 

Friday: I took all 10 kids to the temple. My family was having a temple night in 7 different temples across the US and Korea (Trish teaches social studies in China) in honor of my dad. We had a really special time and everything worked out perfectly. 
The nicest lady jumped out of her van and took a picture with me in it. 
When we got home I put Talea in the swing to put the little kids to bed. When I came downstairs Alexis was talking to her as if she were her best friend. Talea was responding with cute smiles and coos. 
Saturday: Talea in 1 of 2 longsleeved outfits she has in this size.
I don't want to get more b/c it might warm up and then she'll outgrow them. 
We got this one for field trips where we all wear navy. 
Practicing a musical number for the program.
It sounded super good today with a real mic. I'm posting it just for my kids' memories.


Sunday: I only have 4 kids in primary right now. Four in mutual, 4 in primary, and 2 babies. 

Samuel's first program. 
He sang a solo line in "We'll Bring the World His Truth" and had his part perfectly memorized.

1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

Oh my gosh so cute!!!! I can't take it!