Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Week ending 1-18-18

Monday: I looked over and saw Madalyn on the stair stepper holding a giggly Talea. It was so cute. 

Tuesday: My mom and Alexis singing Broadway songs around the piano. I love it!.
Kaitlyn sewing a burp cloth for her baby. 
Wednesday: Samuel's primary teacher came over and gave him a
Valentine's Day toy and treats!
Thursday: Our good friends from North Carolina, the Walkers, gave us a package! 
In it were homemade cookies and an valentine for each child.

 Friday: I've been trying to design and buy wood for a shelf and coat racks for this corner for a couple of months. Friday I took Thomas to Lowes and after getting all the wood, nails, hooks, stain, etc we discovered it was cheaper to buy a shelf and coat rack already made. So we changed up the plans a little bit and put together this instead. It's not exactly what I wanted but it works.

Friday night: While watching the Olympics Tom, Kait, and Kenna "built" a skating rink and skated in the dining room and threw each other flowers. :) 

Kaitlyn reading to her bean plants. 
Kaitlyn's do today. 


No comments: