Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Week ending 4-22-18


We had a super busy and fun week but I guess we didn't take too many pictures. We went to 3 different parks, played in the snow, did lots of grocery shopping as usual, went to the Jordan River Temple Open House, did yard work, had lots of music practices, and played outside a lot. And of course lots of school, laundry, and dishes. Plus a few movie nights and a pinewood derby. Nathan and I went out to eat for the first time since our anniversary last July and we also turned in 2 years' worth of taxes. Next week we should close on our NC house so it feels really good to be getting things done.
Monday: Kylie made oreo cookie dough brownie sundaes for FHE treats. She sure knows how to bake. One of these days she'll catch herself a man with her baking. :) 
Tuesday we got 5.5" of snow. It melted quickly and it's been warm and sunny every since. 

This tree fell over with the weight of snow. 

I think it looks beautiful with leaves on the trees and snow too. 


Thursday: I took the kids to the open house. It was perfect weather, no crowds, and we had it to ourselves. We had a wonderful time. It's the first time I've ever toured a temple in my district and I'm excited to go when it opens. 
I looked out the window at the kids playing outside and saw Talea reading happily on the grass. It was so cute. 





Kait took this picture of a stubbed toe to show Aunt Lori.
We forgot to bring the camera to the pinewood derby but they took this one of Thomas. It's his last derby and I'm excited to have a break from cub scouts for 3.5 years. I know it's good for the boys, but it's a lot of work!

No comments: