Week by week

Week by week

Monday, June 11, 2018

Week ending 6-10-18

We left our camera in Wyoming and I'm waiting for it to get mailed back and then I'll add the pictures from it. Since we didn't have it at all this week, the only pictures I took were on my phone from medicaid, which aren't very good. Since the camera is pretty lousy I rarely use it, but I will say we had a great week. On Monday we went hiking with a friend. Wednesday I went shopping with Madalyn and Alexis to get a few things for Kylie for a graduation present. Thursday we had a fun waterslide party that our bishop's wife does for the last day of school. That night the oldest 6 got to see the taping of Studio C. Friday we organized closets, clothes, and the cold storage. Saturday we had some of Nathan's siblings over for a graduation party for Kylie. Public school (aka seminary and orchestra) are finally out so we're looking forward to some free summer days. :)
Someone took this picture of Talea eating breakfast. 
Pardon the bloody nose. That's Utah for you.

One night the older 3 girls showed Talea her betrothed picture. They have set her up with their old homeschooling friend's little brother in North Carolina. His name is John and is a few months younger than Talea. He's adorable and of course we want to be related to his family someday. 

Kira took these on her camera. At the last minute Nathan thought he should make a diploma for Kylie so he whipped one out (wish I could be that handy with a computer:)) and presented it to her. She's been a super easy child and an absolute delight to homeschool all these years. When she was 2 weeks old I tried teaching her the sign for "train" when we were on a walk and saw one pass by in Dallas. From that moment on I wanted to teach her as much as I could and later learn with her.





This is the basket of goodies we picked out for Kylie's graduation present. A few necessities like scissors, tape, hangers, a laundry basket, bandaids and the cutest hand mixer. 




No comments: