Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Week ending 7-15-18

We drove home from California on Monday. It was another fantastic drive. I drove the first 3 hours out of the beautiful mountains. Then Kylie drove the last 7 hours while Madalyn read out loud to her and Alexis. I sat in the back and enjoyed playing with the kids, passing out snacks, and working on lesson plans. The last time we drove to CA I had no licensed drivers and this time I had 2. It was great. I love being able to attend to the children instead of asking someone else to every time I hear someone need something.


Playing with an old cell phone my sister gave her. 
Spencer took these of the storm we drove through.  


Thomas got ahold of my camera and took hundreds of silly pictures the rest of the day. He insisted I post a few here so that I can delete them off my camera. So just scroll down quickly. :)

















Thursday: Alexis turned 13! First all 10 kids played instruments for one noisy basement orchestra. 


Alexis is one of Talea's favorite people. Alexis helps with her so much. 
Two tiny pony tails! 
Snack time 

Alexis made her birthday cake to look like a baby sleeping on her stomach. 


She invited her YW leader who has a baby girl to come over for tacos and cake. 




She got some temple pictrues, tiny scriptures, and a YW necklace. 
Doing origami after the little kids were in bed. 




No comments: