Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Week ending 11-17-19

We had a great week. Nothing out of the ordinary happened but everyone was really happy. The kids played outside a lot, got a good amount of school done, did lots of house and yard work, and were very pleasant. All in all it was a peaceful, happy week.
Last Sunday: I asked Kaitlyn to take a picture of the YW singing at YW in Excellence. We have a big ward but small young womens group but we love them. 

Hanging out afterward. It was really fun having Lori and Kylie come along and they left afterward.
Being silly with the decorations as we were taking things down.  
I just brought my 5 girls and left the 4 boys at home. (Madalyn was in Idaho.) 
Monday: Raking leaves. 
Talea eating her soup. I'm not sure why this was taken. 
The kids doing some kind of play. 

Tuesday: Alexis taking out her curlers and taking selfies to send to her sisters. 

She tried out different 30's hairstyles in preparation for the musical, "42nd Street." 


Playing at the park. 


I'm not sure who took a picture of Kaitlyn mopping the floor by herself. 
I couldn't help taking a picture of Talea saying a long prayer for dinner and being super cute. 

Laundry day! 
Alexis made the cookies at YW and Kaitlyn made the mini pies at activity days. 
Wednesday: Watching for the big trash trucks to come. Our street had tons of junk on it and the kids enjoyed watching it all get picked up. 
 

Kait's sandwich 

I took a picture of my nachos to entice Spencer at school to come back to homeschooling. 
Nachos are his favorite! 
Two days we went to the library for their snack time. Spencer and Alexis had rehearsal every afternoon from 2:30-8pm so we had the whole evening to occupy. Since the library snack time is almost our dinner time we counted it as dinner and just had popcorn before bed. We also went to the park several times, played with friends, and one evening I let them watch a movie.  
Bad picture of the lettuce chow down, but it cracks me up how they'll grab handfuls and eat it.
Thursday: Doing crafts with Luis. 
I took this to send to my sister to see if she'd be interested in dating Luis. :) 
He's a bit young but super nice. 
Kylie's favorite cookie recipe. I was bringing cookies to a meeting and told her to come home and get one!  

Talea loves Alexis! 
Friday: Enjoying the nice weather this week. 
Some sort of merry-go-round thing. 

Talea playing in the hammock while we rake leaves. 

Playing with a girl we were babysitting. 
Saturday: I went on my monthly hike and loved seeing this cute squirrel. There aren't any squirrels around our house and I miss them. They're one of my favorite animals. 


I loved how green the woods were. I really want to move to the country. I'm done living in a county with over a million people but for now this is where we are. 

 
It looked a lot greener and prettier in real life.  
The kids spent a lot of time playing with these kittens who have moved into our backyard. We don't know where they came from or who they belong to. They're awfully cute but I don't really want animals until we have a country house. 


I sent this to Kylie and Madalyn enticing them to come home. We miss them and our late night popcorn/reading parties. 
Today: Tilly taking a picture of Thomas during scripture reading. 
I took this to show my sister Lori the boring snacks we were eating while she was baking up a storm of awesome snacks in Boise.

No comments: