Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Week ending 2-23-20

We had a normal week. Weather has been sunny and mild--40's. We've been playing outside more and getting lots of school done, music practicing, and making healthy meals. 
Last Sunday: Eating popcorn and chocolates and hanging out. We took this to send to Madalyn to bribe her to come home. She did come home on Thursday. I think she's having a good break and I don't even want to think about April when she has to go back to BYU-I. I love having her home. 
Thomas eating all the cookies my ministering sister gave me, 
texting Maddy to hurry home and get one. :)
Doing a blood typing kit for science. It was super fun! 

I love seeing kids engrossed in a book. 
Wednesday: Kaitlyn and I were bored so I gave her an hour long flute lesson and we had a great time. 

Thursday: I thought of updating my google photo so Alexis took this but I'm not sure I like it. 

Samuel and Anderson made peanut butter sandwich cookies all by themselves with me only coming to help at the end. It was really fun and I love how big and capable they're getting. 
Watching Relative Race for our movie party. 
Everyone waving good night to Talea who I'm holding.

Friday: I did a drop-in daycare on Friday night and got 3 families to come. Alaia was super cute playing with a bunch of junk like my toddlers have always done. 
The rest of the kids slid down the stairs on the mattress. 
Saturday: Talea is a great bathroom cleaner. Everyone cleans the 4 bathrooms in groups of 2. Talea is my buddy and is so much fun to work with. She's really good at it too. 
Andy came to help us too. 
Talea's first hair cut. It was really long in the back so I evened it out a bit.
Sam and Andy eating apples and caramel.

2 comments:

Amy S said...

I like the first of the two pictures for your Google account. You look happy, and it looks more natural. It's a really cute picture!

Lori Hofmann said...

I think you should use a picture from Makenna's baptism. You looked amazing that day!