Week by week

Week by week

Monday, September 29, 2014

Week of 9-29-14

 Last Sunday: Playing "Don't Eat Pete" with the younger kids while the older ones went to a friend's house to do family history. Nathan was out of town and it was so relaxing to spend the Sunday night with these kiddos.

 Monday: Nathan was treat for FHE the night he came home from his med school reunion in Texas. He brought us gingersnap cookies from the airplane (he just asked for a few extra packages) and served them with ice cream. The last time he was treats he did almonds and dates. The kids loved this much better!

 Makenna into my mascara.

 Tuesday: Our first day of fall party where we eat candy corn and animal crackers and dance to "It's Fall That's All" by John McCutcheon. I don't think the kids will ever forget these parties.

 Friday: Having other homeschool friends over, playing dress up, and having a royal luncheon.
Later they did hair and nails. It was a great day! Eight girls and 3 boys yet it was the calmest, most peaceful day ever. Not one word of irritation or contempt.

 Saturday: Playing outside. Samuel loves the new bike I found in someone's trash. Meanwhile, the little girls will be riding it. :)

 Makenna on the plasma car. Enjoying these cooler days.

 Thomas playing cars with weed piles.

 Sunday: I had a very stressful Sabbath yesterday including backing the car into the ditch. I always park on the far left spot but Nathan switched the cars so when I backed out in a hurry to get to church for the primary program, I automatically turned as if I were in the left spot instead of the right. I was so embarrassed. Nathan was out giving rides to investigators and luckily my neighbors came to the rescue and towed me out. 


 Pictures at home after the primary presentation. 

The only 4 kids who were in it this year. They were enthusiastic singers and it was so enjoyable watching them delight in taking part. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your family is So Handsome and Beautiful! Hooray for getting to see so many fun pictures; although, I'm sorry to hear about the initial situation of the van. What a great neighbor!
Thanks for posting :)