Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week ending 10-15-17

Monday: Anderson can keep his hands on Spencer's the entire time they play together. 
Spencer is the best big brother for the little boys. I love the way he interacts with them and builds them up and teaches them what is right.

FHE song. 
Tuesday: Talea is such a beautiful baby. Every time I see her I just want to hug, squeeze, and kiss her. 
And take a dozen pictures. She's 3.5 months old now and is so adorable.







Wednesday: Kyie and Madalyn went to a park in Salt Lake for Madalyn to do a senior portraits photo shoot of Kylie. There were hundreds of pictures and I went through the first 100 quickly and picked these to post.  They all turned out beautiful. I can't believe my firstborn is a senior. I want this year to last forever.







Looks like a really pretty park. I'll have to go sometime. 




Right after Kylie and Madalyn got home we left on a drive up Millcreek Canyon. We stopped and picnicked and goofed off. It was beautiful weather and so relaxing being out away from the city. 


I sat and chatted with these 2 wonderful teenagers while the rest of the kids ran up and down the hills. 
Climbing up and sliding down this steep slope. 


Assembling for a picture. I loved how Andy noticed and ran over and settled him at the end of the line. 
Spencer had to stay behind to help our neighbor with his garden and I really missed him. 

Kaitlyn wanting her picture taken. 
Assembling for another picture. 

Everyone had their own step. 
Andy wouldn't stay on his step but moved back onto Makenna's. 


She has two good big brothers who will look out for her as she gets older. 



When we got home we had a campfire. It was a wonderful ending to a great outing. I love doing things with my kids. It's a lot of work and it doesn't happen perfectly, but I'll always treasure these memories. 
Nathan works until 10 or 11:00 at night so some days are exhausting but days like this make it worth it.
These 4 konked out pretty quickly. 

All day long Talea is content to just lay on me and cuddle. I'm trying to get her to take longer naps in her bed so that I can take care of the rest of the kids, but I wanted Madalyn to take this so I can remember how much I love her cuddles. I teach school and make dinner and start the laundry--practically everything--with her like this. She's so sweet. 

The girls doing the Charleston which they learned as we are studying the 20's. 
Rest time. 
While we were doing art he needed a little break. 


I love scanning the room and just enjoying seeing what everyone is doing. Thomas was reading his history fiction book, Talea was hanging out on the couch (and sneezing), Samuel and Anderson are eating a snack at their table, and Alexis, Kaitlyn, and Makenna were doing art. The oldest 3 were in the school room doing their school. 
Alexis wore these jammies and I think Talea looks a lot like her in this picture. 

2 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous pictures and cutest little baby!

Lori Hofmann said...

Awe Spencer is wearing Dad's shirt!
I like the pictures of McKay and Andy holding Talea- so cute!!
Love Ky's senior photos! Beautiful!