Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week ending 4-24-16

Nathan snapped these picture of Anderson going up to bed last Sunday night. 

Tuesday: A beautiful, cheerful day. Everyone was in great moods! We did a lot of school outside and Anderson played on the grass. 

It's blurry, but I love this particular smile of his. 

First popsicles of the season. 
Alexis, Thomas, and Kaitlyn made ilombes from a book we read. 


Kylie and Madalyn did a tree identification project for biology. Madalyn took some pictures and emailed my dad for help. We aren't familiar with Utah trees! 

Is this a juniper? 
After eating the popsicle. It was a originally a yogurt and fruit and juice shake I had made but wasn't finished so I poured the rest into popsicle molds. They are really messy. 
Doing biology in the shade of the garage where they have close access to their leaf specimens. 
The moon that night.

Thursday: We had a picnic dinner at the park for a field trip. I forgot to take a picture of us eating, so I had to grab one of the kids heading towards the car. 
Next we dropped the 3 oldest at the Draper Temple to do baptisms. I took the rest to a school playground to play. I loved playing tetherball and going down the slides with the kids. It was a beautiful night. 
Kait and Kenna in their crows nest. 

Close up view of the temple from the park. 
View without the zoom. 
Weeee!! 




Friday: I baby-sat some kids while the moms were at a funeral. I thought it was funny that these 5 girls were color coordinated. (Here the kids are going for Makenna's bag of marshmallows.) 
Trying to get a shot of the 5 matching girls but the 2 boys kept coming over. 
I'm only including this picture for my family to see how much Makenna looks like me and Misty. 

Friday: Thomas posted these signs around the downstairs. 

(the "but" got cut off.)

Saturday: Samuel fell asleep putting on two pairs of pajamas at 1:00 in the afternoon. 
Kaitlyn and Makenna got to go to a ballet birthday party and came home in love with ballet. 
They danced and twirled and wouldn't take a bath or put pjs on or go to bed. 
But I loved seeing them feeling so pretty. 






Looking at a ballet sticker book they got 
(while we were doing scripture reading.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You've only been gone for 4 months. How does everyone look so grown up already?!?

Kylie and Madalyn's tree and leaf studies look fun! We won't be getting to our plants unit until the summer.

I am happy to see that you are all able to attend the temple so much more regularly. I suppose there is a plus side to living in Utah, though we all miss the Holladay family being here in NC!

Sara Lyn said...

Love the ballerinas! And all the others. I love that you're posting every week!