Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week ending 4-3-16

Monday: Watching it snow. My parents were supposed to drive all day from Reno but they awoke to 6"+ and we had a dusting. The roads and weather looked bad for Tuesday too so they didn't come until Wednesday. Meanwhile we cleaned and watched it snow and relaxed.

Brother tackle time 

I got away!

Pajamas on and ready for bed except he had his candy bag on as a satchel. 

Crawling!! Just before 7 months old.

Wednesday: Nathan's 39th birthday. My parents made it in time for dinner and his birthday party.  
My parents and I both bought him containers to take his lunch to work in. I guess we had the same thought. 

My parents brought 2 cousins to Utah for conference, Chase and Tad. They gave Nathan a Piano Guys autographed picture. 
Sam under the wrapping paper. 
Kenna 
Chase 

Eating angel food cake, strawberries, and ice cream. Nathan's birthday tradition. 


My 5 oldest plus Chase and Tad sleeping in the basement playroom. 

Thursday: Tad's hair on the trampoline.  
Kaitlyn 
Alexis 
Samuel on the swingset

Thomas, Spencer, and Chase playing football.

Saturday: Nathan and the 4 oldest were up in SLC for conference so I stayed home with the 5 youngest. Before bed we played outside for awhile. Hooray for spring weather! For a long time Kait, Kenna, and Sam went round and round, climbing the rock wall and going down the slide. They used the torn trampoline mat to cushion their landing. 
I loved watching Samuel easily scale the rock climbing wall. 



Tom jumps in the fun.

Sunday: Nathan took the 5 oldest to conference so it was just me and the 4 little ones all day. They left at 8am and got back at 4:45pm. We had a lot of fun doing conference bingo and our packets. I really enjoyed a quiet, simple day with just 4 little kids. 

Standing to sing the intermediate hymn. They were all singing loudly and it was really cute. 
Between sessions we played nursery class outside. The dolls are the nursery kids and the containers of food are their snack buckets they bring to nursery. 

We have 4 popcorn trees! Spring is coming! 

My dad and Anderson. 
Sunday dinner 


Asleep before he even got any.

2 comments:

Lori Hofmann said...

Who did Tad play with the most? That's so fun she and Chase got to come spend time with y'all! I bet they loved it!

Webber Family said...

Those are such fun pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post them!