Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week ending 1-21-18

Last Sunday: Kylie took these of the hairdo she did on Makenna. 

Talea is always cute in her high chair on the counter. 


Monday: Andy wearing Nathan's sweater and holding his keys, telling him it was time to go to work. Anderson is so on top of things. He always knows what's happening and who needs what and where that thing is. I love it. When someone comes downstairs for breakfast he runs and gets them their bowl and the cereal they like. 
Tuesday: During school I went upstairs to check on the little boys and found them standing on their bed in their swimsuits playing an imaginary nintendo. 
Wednesday: We put wax paper on a hot cookie sheet and drew with crayons, which melted. I loved this when I was a kid and love that I can do it with my own kids now. 
We also made edible playdoh. The boys made pianos and played with them for a few days before eating them. I wish I'd gotten a picture because they turned out really good.

Talea happy on the counter while we did our crafts. 
Getting a ride on Andy. 
Happy with Madalyn. 
For 1954 we ate TV dinners and watched A Very Brady Christmas. We had a great evening after a great day. 
I love spending time with my kids like this. 
Friday: I buzzed Samuel's hair and it looked really cute. I tried taking a picture but he only made a face. Andy copied it because he copies everything Sam does these days. 
Saturday: We woke up to 8" of snow. The snowplow came by and we were quite disappointed. Being from North Carolina, plowing is a no-no. You enjoy it as long as possible before it melts. 
The kids went outside and booed the snowplow. Luckily he didn't see them. He'd probably been working all night and feeling good about all the roads he'd finished. 
The view from our door. It's been in the 50's all week, so seeing all the snow was fun. I do have to say how impressed I am with how quickly the roads and sidewalks are plowed. I love going for walks so I appreciate that. And I love driving around to see all the snow but in NC they tell you to stay home unless you have to go out. I went out on Saturday just to take a drive and tried not to feel guilty about it like I did in NC. I stopped at the store and was impressed the shelves were stocked. I've lived here 2 years now and I'm still surprised the town doesn't shut down and stores aren't depleted when a storm comes through.
This was one light piled high with snow. 



Almost 9 inches! 

Nathan shoveling behind his car so he could go to work. 

The little boys filling up a little tea pot with sugar for the lemonade/tea party. 
More accumulating.
By the afternoon there was almost a foot of snow! 

Alexis, Thomas, Kaitlyn, and Makenna had an all day tea party. Kylie and Madalyn were down in Spanish Fork with Aunt Sara. Spencer was at a campout. Nathan was at work. It was a fun, relaxing day. 




Is Alexis in there? The snowsuit makes her look twice her size. 
Kait wanted lots of pictures of her playing in the snow. 










Sunday: Nathan's one day at home. He watched a Bible movie with the little kids.

No comments: