Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Week ending 3-17-19

This was an ok week. We had a lot of appointments and things going on at the beginning of the week and then was dull at the end of the week. But we tried to maintain a good balance of school, chores, playing, I went walking with a friend one day and to the temple another day and talked to another friend for a long time another day. My sister-in-law came over one day. We went to the library pajama story time when all the older kids were at youth activities. We also went to a puppet show. We were unsuccessful at getting a tire fixed. We got some sun and some snow. Nathan got to attend a work conference Friday and Saturday which was a welcome break from his usual 14 hour days in his little office.
Last Sunday: Kylie was home and able to help get kids ready for church. 


After church my brother and his family came over for dinner. Alexis loved holding their baby and trying to get him to smile. 

I think Kaitlyn took all these of us hanging around. 
Me, Tami, and Brady 
Tuesday: I think Lexi kidnapped my phone this night and took a bunch of pictures of Talea being cute and silly. She and Madalyn were getting her to make all kinds of funny faces. 







Tuesday I had worn short sleeves on a walk with my friend and we played outside all afternoon. Wednesday we woke up to 3" of snow and eventually got 7" by the end of the day. 

The kids had sat here doing their schoolwork in the sun the day before. 
Whenever I get on my exercise bike Talea will get this picture off my desk and point to everyone over and over and get me to say all their names. One of these days it will be nice to exercise without her hanging out with me and I can actually read, but I know I'll miss her little chatter so I took these pictures to remember these moments by.
Madalyn 
Thomas 
Kylie 
Wednesday: We dropped Madalyn off at the train to go spend time with Nathan's sister. 
Thursday: A bored day so we invited Tilly's friend, Ruth over. Kaitlyn took a whole bunch of pictures of them. 


Samuel's therapist, Tom, playing with him. 


The chairs the 2nd day with some of the snow melted. 

Friday night Alexis was at Aunt Sara's too (with Maddie and Kylie) so we facetimed to say good-night. Andy won't go to bed without Alexis singing 4-6 songs to him and tucking him in, but facetiming always helps him feel better when she's gone. (As long as she's with Kylie, who has the phone. :)) 
Saturday: Nathan left for his conference at 7:30am, Spencer went to a choir performance at the U from 7:30-4:30 and the 3 oldest girls were gone. So I took the 6 little kids to try to get the van tire fixed (need to go back a different day) and a puppet show. Samuel got picked to help and he loved that. 


He was the last "green speckled frog" to hop into the water. 

No comments: