Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IT'S A ......

Today I had my ultrasound appointment. We have been so excited and anxious to find out what the sex is and how the baby is growing. The 3 girls pray every night that "The baby will be a girl and that it won't die." They want a girl so badly. They talk about it all the time. Spencer wants a boy, but he doesn't think about it enough to pray for it. The girls' prayers were answered because IT'S A GIRL!!!!
We're so excited. She's looking great and appears to be perfect in every way. What a blessing. I came home extremely happy and overcome with gratitude to Heavenly Father for allowing us to have another baby girl. I was really hoping we could. I feel pretty confident that everything will go well this time and I can't wait to hold her.


How we spent our time waiting for the doctor. I love my doctor's office because there's hardly any wait time, but still books are handy to bring. :)

Nathan is working in the MICU this rotation and was sure he couldn't escape at 9am, but in answer to our prayers he rounded early and snuck out long enough to come and see the ultrasound with us. I was really happy about that. Last November when we found out Julianne was a girl we went out to Denny's afterward. The kids think it's a tradition now. Nathan couldn't go afterward today, but he promised we could go tomorrow on his day off to celebrate. That will be fun!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going well with your family. Everyone looked really cute in their halloween costumes. Very creative. :>

cheryl said...

congratulations! THat is wonderful news. I didn't even know you were pregnant.

Sally said...

Congrats!! Cute pics, esp the halloween ones :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations! A little girl will be so fun! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

congrats!!! and i just looked at the pix of the dr seuss family and the cat in the hat and i think that is awesome! what a great family idea and so so cute.