Week by week

Week by week

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Girls' Office

Nathan's working nights so one day last week while he was home sleeping I left Kylie in charge and went visiting teaching. When I came home there was a big pile of coats on the floor in the hall. I opened the closet door under the stairs (where the coats are usually hung up) and found the girls playing in there. They informed me it was their office. Kylie had a Target bag full of notebooks and pencils (she can never have too many:)) and they were having a great time.



The thing they're sitting on is our shoe rack where we all keep our jogging shoes. You notice the phone on the vacuum--good girl to bring it in their office since I always tell Kylie to answer the phone quickly when Nathan is sleeping. They played in here everyday last week.

No comments: