Week by week

Week by week

Thursday, September 15, 2011

News Update

Quick news update for those who have been waiting patiently: Just heard today that the sellers FINALLY accepted our offer and closing costs! Yeah! We now have to get it appraised because if it doesn't it may take awhile to get them to come down anymore. We also have to get our house ready to sell again and put it on the market. All things in the Lord's time. We're excited though!

The second news is that the baby is a girl!! She looks great and we're thrilled. Counting Julianne, that is 6 girls for us!! We're planning on an 'M' name to be Madalyn's buddy. Suggestions are welcome.

4 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

Yay! Are you going to have the house inspected? So excited about the baby!

Brooke said...

Yeah! Your girls are going to have so much fun with another little sister! Some "M" names I like are:
Marlee (My sister named her little girl that. So cute!)
Marin or Maryn-sounds like Muh-rin
Then there's always McKenna, McKayla, Morgan, Molly, Madison, Michelle, Megan....

cheryl said...

Congratulations on both accounts!

Net said...

Congrats! Definitely good news on both accounts! Of course, I'd say good news if you were having a boy, too! Still, it's exciting.
As for names, I have a Grandmother who I only ever knew as Marj, which I never thought was super special. It wasn't until years after she had passed that I found out her full name was Mary Marjorie, which I LOVE. I would totally use it if I ever had another kid. Girl kid, that is. :)