Week by week

Week by week

Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby's Birthday Vote!

Hi! The kids wanted me to post and ask you like I did with Makenna when you think the baby will be born. The doctor has given me the due date of October 28 but I have always thought early November.
So I vote November 5 because we don't have any births on the 5th yet.
Spencer votes November 2
Alexis--November 3
Madalyn--November 4
Kylie--November 2

Nathan just got home and we're off to the temple. Can't wait to hear your guesses! (If anyone reads this besides the one person who I know reads it. :))

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm with Madalyn.

Sara Lyn said...

I vote for Nov. 9. :) You like those last few weeks of pregnancy, right? :)

Sarah said...

I'm going November 1st or early hours of November 2nd. Can you post two? :)

Thomas Holladay said...

i'm going to vote October 28. just kidding