Week by week

Week by week

Monday, November 18, 2013

Samuel's First Two Weeks

 Kylie playing with Samuel and testing his weak little legs.
 
 Halloween night. My dad stepped in as an M&M and he and my mom took the kids around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. Nathan and I enjoyed staying home, reading together and answering the door.
 
 Samuel's first Halloween at 3 days old. I was sure he would come after Halloween so I didn't even get him a costume. It was a really warm night and we did take him trick-or-treating with the other kids to a few neighbors before going back home to rest.

 Samuel's first Sunday and blessing day. November 3, 2013
 

 Spencer and his little buddy.
 
 Our three boys!
 

 I love Kaitlyn's smile. I have a picture of me holding my little sister with a very similar smile.
 

 I couldn't resist trying him out in this doll carseat when it was left in the spot I normally sit on the couch. He fit pretty well.

 November 6 my parents took the 6 older children (that's all that will fit in our van--we need a bigger vehicle) to a science museum about 40 minutes away. They had a great time and I was so grateful for a quiet, relaxing day at home. It was so wonderful that it made me wish they lived here so that they could take them once a week! How would that be?! Unfortunately they live in California so it will be awhile before we get to see them again.
 

4 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

Every one of those pictures, I thought, "Awww!! That one's so cute! I should comment!" So consider every picture commented on. :) Your family is soooooo beautiful!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful baby, Marcie! I've always loved the name Samuel. He is adorable and I wish I could hold him and get a sniff of the newborn-ness... Nothing compares. I wish my last delivery had compared with yours! I agree though, after the baby is out, you feel much better. :)

Net said...

Congratulations! He is BEAUTIFUL!!

Lori Hofmann said...

That little sister would be me!!!