Week by week

Week by week

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Samuel Squirt

It's not a nickname that has stuck or anything, but I sometimes call Samuel, "Samuel Squirt." This post is all about him. 
On April 28 he turned 6 months old. He weighs 16 lbs. and is 25" long. That is 25th percentile for weight and 4th percentile for height. Most of our other babies were in the 95 percentile so he seems small to me although strangers are always guessing he is a lot older than he is, so I guess he's not that small.


Samuel is so much fun and I'm so glad he's in our family. He lights up when he sees me and is easily excitable. He loves any toy or thing he gets his hands on. He acts like it's the best thing he's ever seen. The child before him seemed to complain a lot so it's wonderful to have a baby who is so easy to please.
 Playing in a mess of receipts I was going through. He had a ball!

 Keeping me company in the kitchen. I just love him hanging out with me because he's soo happy and adorable. He cheers me up and calms me down if I'm feeling grumpy or overwhelmed.

 All of our babies born in this house (4) have loved the stair post. They reach for it and suck on it and I can hardly pry them away from it. One night Kylie watched him and thought it was hilarious so she snapped some pictures.







 He looks so innocent now as a 6 month old. I wonder what he'll be like as a 2 year old. :) I sure hope he stays as sweet and easy as he is now.

No comments: