Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Camping

Ward Campout 4/24-25
As I mentioned in a previous post, Nathan took 5 kids to the ward campout while I took 3 kids to Virginia Beach to meet the General Auxiliary leaders. We took the camera and I posted our pictures; he took the ipod and here are his pictures.
Heading out. Nathan took these 5 plus a boy with a less-active dad.

"Do I really want to go camping with Daddy? I'm not sure about this place."
I've never sent a baby under 2 camping without me, but Samuel LOVES the outdoors and I knew he would just walk around in lala land. He's super flexible/adaptable wherever he goes and is easy to put to bed. I knew he'd have no problem without me as he's just happy to go someplace new. Meanwhile, I knew my trip to VA beach and the leadership meeting with Sister Oscarson would be easier without him.
A look inside a cabin.

I just remembered I did post the pictures a friend took of the kids playing on the tire swings. So those would also belong here.

Father/Son Campout 5/8-9








Selfies while watching the boys play basketball. From all the pictures, it looks like they all had fun on both camping trips. I'm glad Nathan isn't working so that he had time to take these trips and create wonderful memories. Other years he had to miss out.

No comments: