Week by week

Week by week

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week ending 11-8-15

Not a lot of pictures this week. 
We had church activities nearly every night, but during the day were busy with homeschool.
After breaking the fast on Sunday it was time to break out the Halloween candy!

Later that night Alexis and Thomas made food animal creations from the Friend and took pictures of them. I think they were called Bentos lunches. 




Wednesday at Young Mens Spencer's hand got kicked when he was going for the ball. He took this picture to show my sister who loves injuries.

Saturday evening someone took a lot of pictures of Alexis after bathing Anderson, but they were all blurry. I guess he was grinning and cooing at her. Apparently this was his first non-screaming bath. 

Kaitlyn with her doll wearing Sam's shirt.


Spencer rocking Anderson on the porch swing for me while I cut Nathan's hair. Anderson screams every night from 6-10, which made Saturday night difficult with all the baths and haircuts I had to give, laying out church clothes, a lesson to prepare, and tidying up. We all pitch in though and I love going to bed feeling so peaceful that everything is ready for the Sabbath.

No comments: