Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Week ending 11-3-19

Monday morning: Kaitlyn took a picture of it getting below 20 degrees.
The whole week was cold with lows in the teens and highs in the 30's and 40's. 
Getting ready to carve pumpkins. 

Homemade pizza creations. 
Spencer put his sweatshirt on Talea and goofed off with her which was super cute. 
I love seeing how much he adores her. 

Kissing her on the head. 
High five! 
Tuesday: Mopping party. I took this to send to my neighbor who asked what we were doing. 
Wednesday: Kaitlyn doing a ballet studio with her siblings. 
Thomas is holding a baby we were babysitting but he got cut off.
Thursday: waiting to go trick or treating. Thomas already took off with his friends. I wasn't into Halloween this year so we just did a few houses where our ward friends live. 
Alexis was a black widow, Kaitlyn and Makenna were butterflies (I should have had them spread their wings, they're big beautiful wings), Samuel was a spider, Anderson was a bee and Talea was a lady bug. We had Talea's costume and Alexis made hers, the rest we found cheap at Kid to Kid and we'll sell them back. Made for a really easy Halloween with no sewing and frantic craft shopping. 
We weren't out long because it was so cold and I didn't want them getting much candy. Alexis, Talea and I came home after our ward street was done and Nathan took the others to the next street and then came home. 

It was fun having Talea to ourselves. :) 

Friday: We were just leaving for the park when I saw new neighbors moving in. We helped them pull old wood shelves out of their garage and then took some of the wood home to make a TV stand. Tom and Kait were my helpers and we got it done in 30 minutes. 

We built this little shelf with scrap wood to raise the TV up so we could put the DVD player under it. Previously the DVD player has been in a built in shelf above the TV that we have to stand on a chair to reach. Not that we watch a lot of DVD's, but it's still inconvenient.
I walked through the school room and saw these two reading like this. I love seeing them randomly reading in nontraditional ways instead of snuggled on the couch with a blanket.  
Saturday: Kylie came home to work on her visa and we had a great time with her. After lunch all of us girls did errands with her: 2 libraries, bank to get papers notarized, post office, and grocery store. Then she did homework while we made dinner. After an early dinner I went to the temple. When I came home I put Andy to bed and the little girls begged Kylie to do ballet with them. So she did and Samuel slipped in for a few minutes while I was trying to tuck him in.  


 



Sunday: Tilly combing Andy and Sam's hair for church. 



No comments: