Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Week ending 3-7-21

Last Sunday: Matching clothes with my girls. 


Lexi was the only one who didn't wear black and white, but that's ok.
Kaitlyn will be 11 next month and I know this next year she'll reach my height. so I wanted a before and after picture. We'll have to remember to compare heights next year when she's 12. So far all of my girls were 5' 2" by the time they turned 12. How tall will Kaitlyn be?
Monday: Last musical performance. Sad. They absolutely loved being in it.
Tuesday: A beautiful spring day. We all played outside, did yard work, cleaned the garage, and sat and read.




Afterwards Alexis made us a Brazilian limeade.
Wednesday: I love walking into the living room and seeing an older sibling reading to the younger ones.
We decorated for St. Patrick's Day.

Tilly playing at the park.

Thursday: Tilly wanting a picture of her and her best friend, Ruth.
These 3 little girls played doctor for an hour straight without ever needing me.
Friday: We went swimming with our pool pass. I'm so grateful all the kids wanted to go and were available because they've been so busy with activities and friends since Christmas that it's been hard to go places as a family very often.
Kenna and Kaitlyn

Alexis teaching Andy to swim.




Saturday: Alexis made us an Austrian torte as we started our fast.

No comments: