Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Week ending 1-8-23 Everybody leaves

 I didn't take many pictures this week which is sad because now all our company is gone. Kylie and Alexis went back to BYU, Mama went to Lori's down in Charlotte, and Trish went back to Bulgaria. So now it's just the 6 kids and me again. It was a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I'm sad it's over. I miss the older girls so much and all the kids do too.

My cousin Nathan Hackbarth stayed until Monday afternoon and it was so fun having him. He helped Talea do pullups and played with the little boys a lot. I wish he lived closer.

Talea in her new ballet outfit trying on some shiny red heels someone gave us.
Kylie took this and sent it to me: Talea coming in her room to show her her outfit.
Doing ballet with Kylie, a dream come true for her. Talea's favorite person is Kylie and savors any time she gets with her. She especially loves to do ballet with Kylie.
Wednesday: Kaitlyn holds Kylie as we drop her and Lexi at the airport. So sad! I LOVED having them home. They make me feel loved and safe and that things are going to be ok. I'm so proud of the life they're making for themselves though. They both have scholarships, are getting all A's, are working to provide for their own needs, and get along great with their roommates. 
After leaving them at the airport I took Trish and Mama to Lori's so she could take them to the airport for their flights on Thursday and next Monday.
Thursday: Makenna and I took Thomas to seminary, waited till he was done, then dropped the car at the shop to get the oil changed and walked to the orthodontist for her appointment and then walked back to get the car. Brady texted a picture of his 13" of snow so I took this and sent it back to him. I love the weather here.
Friday: Talea playing outside.
A beautiful moon over our woods by Blueberry Hill.

No comments: