Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week ending 11-22-15

This week was really busy with lots of baby-sitting jobs, bonfire with friends, fondant lessons, YW in Excellence, errands, visiting teaching, ice skating, a campout, baptism, stake conference, and my sister's arrival on Friday. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of most of those fun things. I only have other random pictures.

Monday night we went to a friend's house for a bonfire. It was so much fun! I love fall and bonfires and s'mores, so I was in Heaven. I forgot my camera, but took these of Anderson when we got home. He was cute in his fleece outfit which I got for Spencer 13 years ago, a few weeks before I found out I was pregnant with him.

Tuesday afternoon: Kenna hanging out with Anderson while I make dinner. 

YW in Excellence Tuesday night.
I took all these pictures because we'll really miss our sweet, loving young women. We're a tight-knit little group. They make me a better person. And I'm so grateful for the good influence they, their parents, Sister Robinson have had on my own girls. 


Kaitlyn and Allie doing a violin duet. I videoed Kylie and Madalyn doing a piano/flute duet but they sat down before I could get a still picture. 
Afterward we had a hot chocolate bar and looked at the displays the young women put up to show the projects and service they've done this year. Madalyn's painting of a hummingbird is what the crowd is looking at towards the left in this picture. 



The Pyres just moved in--yeah! a new young woman! 
Brother Pyre asked to hold Anderson and he and Molly got him belly laughing. 

Wednesday night: taking a little catnap while I ride my exercise bike. 

Friday night: Lori arrived at 4:15 and after dinner was chosen to tuck the two little girls in bed. Three other kids gather around to listen to her read too. 

Saturday: Alexis makes a pig out of fondant. 
We had a little football party cause Lori loves to watch football. We made white chocolate oreos, football cake balls, and fondant covered cupcakes. 

No comments: