Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Week ending 1-31-16

Monday: Samuel trying out a snow outfit my sister-in-law gave us.

Reading, crocheting, and listening to Piano Guys for FHE activity. (Spencer picked it.) 

Tuesday during homeschool: My oldest spontaneously plopping on the floor and reading to the little kids when they presented her a book.
Wednesday: Madalyn has been into photography so maybe she took this?

Going on our first walk here. There is so much snow on the sidewalks, though, that we didn't get too far. I bought some ugly snow boots at a thrift store because I was desperate for a walk but what I didn't take into account was the stroller can't go in snow. The wheels got stuck every few feet.
Thursday night: reading party. At first we sat around the popcorn bowl eating and reading. Then these four wanted a picture of them reading books 1, 2, 3 &4 in the Genius Files series.

Friday: unpacking and setting up new desks! Still trying to figure out furniture for our school room. I only got 3 desks because that's all I think will fit. I really wanted school desks but they were twice as much as these cheap Wal-Mart student desks.
Saturday: Three little kids fresh out of the bath.
I don't have time to see which expressions I like the best, so I'm just posting all 3.


Sunday: We were going to take pictures of us wearing teal and black but I guess Samuel changed first and I never did get anyone else to come get in the picture besides these two fighting over camera rights. ("Take a picture of me!" "No, me!")



No comments: