Week by week

Week by week

Monday, February 15, 2016

Week ending 2-14-16

Monday: Alexis made pink lemonade mini pies for her FHE treat. She thought they were adorable. She washed out the tiny tins and saved them for her baby dolls. 

Wednesday: Thomas's half birthday. Any reason for a party. :) We watched a cute Shirley Temple movie and decorated Valentine sugar and spice cookies. 


Spencer accidentally photobombed this picture. He was motioning for something. 
Saturday: With the 3 oldest in Boise for a week, we can actually fit our other 6 in our van. So I asked Nathan to take 5 of them to the park for the morning while Anderson napped and I got things done around the house. Turns out they were too freezing to stay at the park very long so they went to the library. I had a nice, short, much needed break... Until Anderson woke up. 
Kaitlyn getting in the van. 
Arriving at the park. 
Queens of the mountain. 




A common theme of all these pictures is that every kid had holes in their knees. I need to make a run to Kid to Kid but by the time I do it will be spring. I keep thinking we won't need pants much longer since it's mid-February, but maybe I'm wrong. I forget I'm not in NC anymore. 
This is after 7 straight days of melting. 
There has been snow on the ground since we got here 6 weeks ago. It's finally above freezing and starting to melt. I'm finally able to take a walk with the stroller because the sidewalks are clearing. These are pictures from my walk with Samuel on Saturday.

Playing "Babies watch a movie on Valentine's Day with chocolates." That's what they called the name of their game. All 5 played together all day. It was great. But without my older kids after them to clean up, it was also a mess. 

Thomas eating a leftover pink lemonade pie. 
Sunday: :Makenna with the rose Nathan got me. 



After church. 

This picture is for Kylie. Proof that I did the heart hairdos even without her here. 

No comments: