Week by week

Week by week

Monday, February 29, 2016

Week ending 2-28-16

This wasn't the best week and I guess the fact that I didn't take many pictures proves it. It was nice weather though and we enjoyed playing outside a lot. We love our new house and yard. Besides that we were busy with school and the usual chores.
Monday night Kaitlyn was treats. She made cupcakes and had us make them into spring baskets. There were some jelly beans if we wanted them to be Easter baskets and some gummy fruits and veggies if we wanted it to be a picnic basket. 



Tuesday nights are a bit crazy with me taking 4 kids to activities, usually in different locations. They are all within a mile of our house, but I'm dropping off, coming home to tuck in a couple kids, then going back to pick up. Alexis has activity days at 4pm which I love because 1.) she can walk to it and 2.) she is home to baby-sit while I run the other kids to their activities. She reads to the 4 little kids and helps with tuck in time.

Nathan had Madalyn take a picture of him for his Twitter account. He's not on the blog much, so I included this picture.

Friday night the oldest 5 went to the LDS music festival where their Uncle had some music performed that he composed. I stayed home with the youngest 4. I first let them watch a short show. Samuel fell asleep at 5:15. He was wearing his church clothes because he quickly put them on when he saw the older kids dressing up, thinking he was going. I put him in bed, church clothes and all, and he slept until 7:45 Saturday morning!

Anderson and Makenna cuddle Saturday morning.


Saturday Uncle Morgan (from Florida) came over as well as Devon and Katie. I thought I took more pictures but I guess not. Here is one of Morgan with our newest nephew, Joseph. We did have a really good Saturday with family visiting, playing outside, and having time to relax.

No comments: