Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Week ending 7-22-18

Last Sunday: Talea had fun climbing around Kylie's desk (don't tell Kylie:)) 









Wednesday: I took the kids plus a niece on a hike to see the wildflowers. 
I had a great time as I always do on hikes. I love hiking with my kids and wish I could take them every week. 
Madalyn took all these pictures. 















Stopping for snacks. Kaitlyn was sitting in a "rocking chair" I discovered when trying to nurse Talea there. 


A small waterfall. 







My niece DeEtte or "Toad." She was an awesome hiker and I'm glad she came along because it helped my older kids have a good time. 












The bathtub after draining it after the little boys bathed. 
Thursday: Spencer leaving at 6:45am for high adventure.
Climbing over the wall to go to his young mens leader's house. 
And walking through the Summers' yard. 
While Spencer was out hiking and camping the kids played office and fort in a new game they titled, "Offort" 

These were their mailboxes and they wrote notes to each other all day long. 
They hooked their mailboxes to a tinkertoy ferris wheel. They would put a note in and then spin it to the person it was intended for.  
Friday: Anderson pushed Talea around while we did yard work. 

Working hard. Or is she? :) 


Samuel and Kaitlyn trimmed. Thomas, Kaitlyn and Alexis took turns mowing. I edged and both Andy and I blew. 


Saturday: The 4 girls did a tea party. Madalyn was in Spanish Fork and Talea napped/didn't participate. 
Princess Kaitlyn 
Kylie did the hair and makeup. 


Princess Makenna  
Talea hanging out in the playroom while we organized the older girls' old dolls/toys. 
When Spencer got home from the high adventure Talea snuggled him for a long time. It was so sweet and uncharacteristic of her at this active age. 

Today: Kaitlyn's hairstyle done by none other than Kylie. I think it's my new favorite. 


Our good friends from North Carolina, the Carmans, came to visit us! They came to church and hung out at our house afterward. It was so neat to see them again and hear all about our old ward.

No comments: