Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Week ending 7-29-18

We had a great week even though I didn't take a lot of pictures. Monday was our anniversary and we went for a hike and then Nathan went to work. Tuesday was Pioneer Day. Nathan took the little kids to the parade and then worked the rest of the day. I watched it on TV with the older kids and had a great time. Wednesday the 3 oldest girls went to girls' camp and had "The Greatest Showman" theme. Meanwhile the little kids and I had a tea party, went to the park, went on walks, played in the hose, went to the library, read, played dolls, played train tracks, did yard and house work, and hung around a lot.
Talea playing nursery class with all the dolls. 

A collection of tiny doll dresses the girls have crocheted over the years. 
The girls going through their tiny doll dresses. 
They've hardly played with them since they moved here so it's time to downsize. :)
Tuesday: Nathan took the 2 little girls and boys to the Pioneer Day Parade. 


This was our stake's float and it won the award for the highest score in all 5 categories (whatever that means.:) It conveyed the story of a little boy pulling a wagon full of apples where Joseph Smith was hiding to escape a mob. 
That night I took all the kids to a ridge to see the fireworks. We read with flashlights, ate snacks, and had a great time. Everyone was so good, even Talea who just sat in my lap the whole time when I thought she'd be crawling around in the dirt. 


Unloading the camp chairs. I'm so glad to have this van for my little field trips with all my sweet children. 
Saturday: The girls come home from girls'camp. 

Today: Talea gets a ride on Spencer's shoulders.

No comments: