Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Week ending 11-11-18

This week was a bit different. Monday Spencer had pit orchestra rehearsal all afternoon and then basketball tryouts. Madalyn down to Makenna went to a play audition and then spent the rest of the week rehearsing from 4-8pm. Then they performed the play on Saturday. It was a darling little play, "Peter and Wendy" and I'm so glad they got to do it. They haven't done anything extracurricular in a long time so it was nice for them to get out of the house in the afternoons and see someone besides me. We're generally homebodies anyway so a week rehearsal time was a perfect time commitment for us. As fun as it was, we're all looking forward to our afternoons free again.
Monday: Dinner with just 3 little kids while the others auditioned.
It was a bit lonely for me and messy too. :) 
The rest of the week we ate dinner at 3:00 and sent them to their practices from 4-8. We went on a walk, played games, talked to family (I needed an adult to talk to:)), read a lot of books, and picked up Spencer from his practices at 6.
Tuesday: Watching the big trucks come and get all the branches and junk people put out. 

Seeing the turkeys where we're going to get Thanksgiving dinner. (At the raw milk farm.)


They were really pretty turkeys. The males have blue faces. 


Talea kept putting her hand in the fence and then getting pecked.
I went shopping with a gift card and took these so I could show my girls at home and have them help me pick something out. I have the worst fashion sense but really need some more shirts. I ended up buying Christmas presents with the gift card but Alexis liked looking at Talea in the pics.



Thursday: Kylie needed me to take pictures of our library for her interior design class so I figured I might as well post them here. Whenever we move we'll want to remember what our little library looked like.







Saturday: I took the 3 little kids to the play the 5 kids were in while Spencer was at pit rehearsal and Nathan was at work. 
It was a cute little theater. 
Madalyn introducing herself as Tootles, a lost boy. 
Alexis was Nibs. 
Kaitlyn (Tiger Lily) all tied up. 
Makenna was the cutest cloud ever. 
 
It was the cutest play and just my style: 30 kids, 1 hour long. I love things small and simple and short. --Kinda like me. :) I'm really glad they got to do it. 


The lost boys all tied up. 
Cast photo. 
The clouds. 
The pirates. (Thomas is wearing a blue shirt.) 
The Neverlanders. (Kait is the far left.) 
The Lost Boys. 
Nana, Wendy, Michael, John, Mother and Father. 
Tinkerbell, Peter, and his shadow. 
She loved playing Tiger Lily. 
Today: Madalyn gave a talk and looked so beautiful up there. She's a great speaker. She's been busy writing essays for her BYU application which is due in December. I'm already thinking of how much I'll miss her if she gets accepted. We have a lot of fun together.

Having a family dinner in Springville.