Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week ending 11-25-18


Monday: Doing a puzzle with Grandma and PeePaw (Nathan's parents) who visited for the day. They live in Florida and came out for Thanksgiving but mostly stayed with other children in Utah County.
Tuesday: The line waiting for the raw milk farm to open. Kylie was texting me when I arrived so I took this to show her what I was doing. It was crazy but everyone was so nice as we rushed in to buy them out in 5 minutes. Nobody fought or got upset. Everyone was really polite and didn't take as much as they'd gone there to get. I was impressed. I wish there were more raw milk farms. It's way better for you than pasteurized milk and there's a demand for it. I try to get enough to last 2 weeks so I don't have to make the trip out to it, but lately they've been running out so I can't get as much. 
Wednesday night: Making the Thanksgiving pies with Mama (my mom.) 
Andy and Sam rough housing with their cousin Shane. For Thanksgiving we had my mom from CA and my brother from Spanish Fork.  








Saturday morning: First snow! 
Getting out Christmas decorations. 


No comments: