Week by week

Week by week

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kylie's Baptism Day





Kylie got baptized the day after her birthday, September 18th, 2008 at 6:30pm. She was so grateful that Mama and Papa and Aunt Lori got to be there for her special day. She was all smiles the whole evening. I love attending youth baptisms and I couldn't believe it was actually our turn! I was touched by all the people who came despite it being a Thursday night. Everything went great and it was truly a special night.





6 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday and congrats, Kylie!!

Jen H said...

Congratulations! I can't belive how fast time flies! It seems like last week when we were moving into Cinnamon Tree together.

The Robinson Family said...

You have done alot of updates to your blog. I love all the new pictures! I know Spencer loves the new dress up and I love the soap sculptures!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kara said...

WOW! I found your blog! (this is Kara, by the way!) We love your pictures and are so glad to see Kylie's baptism. Kylie, you're beautiful!

Jenny said...

Congrats Kylie on your baptism! That is really neat! She looks beautiful and Nathan looks really tall :)!! I hope to meet your sister Lori soon - now I know what she looks like!

Hilary said...

Congratulations, Kylie! Unbelievable! I'm glad you found my blog, Marcie! Your kids are as cute as ever.