Week by week

Week by week

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thomas



Thomas and I have been enjoying some close times together lately. When I was pregnant I got tired of him always wanting to sit in my lap or cuddle with me all the time. Now I feel so blessed that he's so affectionate because I can't get enough of his hugs. They bring me such comfort. I've also enjoyed going for walks with him in the stroller and having plenty of quiet time to think. It's been very relaxing.

Thomas is at a really fun age (18 mos.) where he's learning new words everyday and is getting quite the personality. As I said above, he's quite affectionate, but he's also silly too. The kids laugh when he burps, so then he burps multiple times on purpose to get them roaring. He loves to make them laugh or be the center of attention, although he's quite shy at church. I love how well he's talking and soaking in new information. It's so fun teaching him and watching him learn new things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! I agree - 18 months is a really fun age.

Emily S. said...

What a cutie. I can't believe how quickly he's grown! I do remember you coming by when I first moved here with him in tow. Look at him now! WOW!

Amanda said...

I love these pictures of Thomas. We're having fun with Chloe at this age, too. She is our silly kid, always coming up with something to make us laugh. It's fun to see little kids grow into their personalities, isn't it?

Sally said...

That little guy is stinkin' cute! :) All of your kids are really cute. That's neat that you get some one-on-one time with him, even when he's so far down the line :)