Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Odds and Ends

This is not an exciting update or anything, just a few miscellaneous pictures from June and July that I never posted.



Potty-training Thomas
I tried to find a good week to potty-train between all of our trips, the pageant (didn't want to worry about having to use porta poties all week), the 2 weeks of having the flu, etc. He's pretty much all trained now and doesn't even want to use the potty chair anymore. He's loved it, but who wouldn't with 4 older siblings cheering for him all the time. :)

The kids wanting their pictures taken in their pajamas.

Now they're wearing mine and Nathan's! Silly kids.

Playing in the rain.
I love living where we get lots of rain in the summer.

2 comments:

Kara said...

My brother used to fall asleep on the toilet with books around him. The pic of Thomas and the book reminded me. :) CONGRATS on having him potty trained!

I love your family. Always so cute!

Sally said...

Wow, fun updates! I love the school pics, esp Thomas' :) Good luck on the new year!