Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thomas' Point of View

The other day I uploaded our pictures from our camera to the computer and I counted over half of them were taken by Thomas. Evidently he has been snagging the camera when it is left at a reachable level and snapping some photos. He says things like, "I'm taking pictures of my cars." Or "I want to take a picture of Kaitlyn's toys." There were a whole bunch of the doors, walls, floor, etc. And lots of his cars--I think over 20 pictures. This is probably the most boring post ever, but I feel compelled to post these pictures so that when I make my blog into a scrapbook I'll look back and remember how cute Thomas was when he had a camera fettish.
He even snatched the camera at the park.
I didn't realize he was so short. :)
This is a map I drew of our town and all of our favorite places we go on it. I had one when I grew up (well, it was my brother's) and the boys love it.






The bucket he keeps his cars in.
There are several pictures like this where his feet are in the picture, so it's a dead giveaway. :)

Apparently he wanted a picture of the kids doing chimes in our music class.




And pictures of the kids goofing off.
This one I took. We went swimming at a friend's house and he fell asleep at 5:00 on the way home. I put him on the couch during dinner and he was so out that I put him in his pajamas and put him to bed and he slept through the night until 7:00 the next morning! If only we'd gone swimming more this summer!

This is when he turned three a couple of weeks ago. He wanted Reese Pieces on his cake and a picture of a tractor, so that's what he got, even if it did turn out a little ugly. It was still tasty and he had a great time opening his presents and eating the cake and ice cream. He's our joy boy.

5 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

So fun! The camera on my IPhone is the favorite toy of all my little friends. The pictures they take do give you a wonderful view into life as they see it. To me those photos are like children's colored drawings that I don't like to take off the fridge - ever, so I guess they'll be on the phone just about forever. :)

Net said...

Love the map idea! So cute! The other day I got on my knees to see what the kitchen looked like from Hyrum's perspective. Funny how we forget how short they are!

Debbie said...

Wow, that map is so cute. What a great idea. I may have to "borrow" that one. :)

Sally said...

How CUTE--i love that you are documenting this :) And i love the map, too! Looks like you really spent some time on it--that's awesome.

Thomas Holladay said...

funny me