Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week ending 3-13-16

We had a normal week. It wasn't as warm as last week, but we still got to play outside most days. We did school, played around the house, and got to go to the park 2 days.
Monday: Makenna found my stack of flipcharts for the song we're learning for Easter, "Gethsemane," and spread them out on my floor, putting them in order and singing the song. When I couldn't find her downstairs I searched the house until I found her here. I love having a bedroom with lots of space to keep all my singing time stuff. The little kids have been playing primary a lot since I got called and love using all my visuals. 


Samuel fell asleep in the stroller so I brought him in and plopped him on the couch where he continued to sleep on. 
Alexis and Kaitlyn just had an Easter egg hunt with the other little kids. They put cereal and chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and raisins in them and hide them all over the house or yard.

Tuesday: Anderson wakes up from his nap. Samuel had been in here with him playing with him, but I got him out then decided to take a picture. 


Wednesday: We first started the stairs picture when we had 5 kids. 
Usually the kids don coordinating outfits and we do a photo shoot, but this one was spontaneous, so some kids were already in their jammies. 
The stack up is another tradition dating to Thomas's infancy. 
Now only 7 kids can stay on. It's just as fun as ever. 


Friday: The small library down the street is closed for remodeling so we have to go to one further away. But boy is it fancy! We were excited over the walking escalator type thing where we return our books. 
And they have tiny shopping carts! 
Afterward we went to a fancy park. 



The whole time I tried to get a good picture of just my 9 kids, these 2 little girls wouldn't stop trying to spin them. Once I was done with the above picture, they started spinning my kids. 
Playing on this giant spiderweb toy. 

No comments: