Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Week ending 10-09-16

Sunday: watching conference. Here's my oldest and youngest. 
Anderson kept crawling up to Kylie's couch, then flipping over Daddy's couch and onto the floor, then repeating. We all laughed as we watched him.

Monday was cold and rainy so we had our "Fall that's all" party where we listen to Autumnsongs and put out our fall decorations and eat candy corn. For FHE treats we roasted marshmallows while the sun set. 
I love it when the whole sky is full of pink clouds.

Tuesday we went to the dentist. I'm so happy to find a dentist close by who will take 8 kids at once and get us through super fast. When we got home Alexis quickly set up dentist shop. So after getting their teeth professionally cleaned, they came home to get them cleaned by Alexis, spending another 20 minutes in the dentist chair. 
All her supplies on the counter. 
Here she is squirting water all over his teeth with a science lab dropper and pretending to suction up his spit with another. 
Three kids goof off in the waiting room. 
Glad they didn't act like this at the real waiting room. :) 
Later, Makenna and Kaitlyn went to the "beach" and read books. 

Wednesday: Anderson hangs out with Spencer as he plays the Messiah.

Thursday Alexis, Kaitlyn, and Makenna gave birth to preemie babies who had to be in the NICU. All of the yarn tubes were taped onto a vein and led to a button they pushed to dispense more medicine or food or whatever. The above doll is Annie, Lexi's doll.
Rosie (Kaitlyn's doll)
Lizzybelle (Makenna's doll) 
If you click on the picture you can see the labels of each of the tubes. Also notice the pulse oximeter on each baby's foot.

Friday was Spencer's 13th birthday but we celebrated Thursday night because he was going to stay with an Aunt and Uncle in Provo on Friday. 
He got a cool watch that tells the temperature. Very important for a kid who checks the temperature 10 times a day and who's going to be a meteorologist someday. 


Eating cake and talking about how Spencer's birth was the easiest--30 minutes from first contraction to pushing him out. I felt fine all night and went to bed at 12:30, disappointed again that there was no baby that day (I was 10 days overdue). As soon as I laid down I had a contraction. I thought it was nothing, but Nathan got up, dressed, got the bag and said we should go. I dressed and followed him out to the living room where we informed my mom I had a contraction. She said, "You don't go to the hospital after 1 contraction." I had another in the car and another when we got there. Spencer was born 6 minutes after getting into a room, of course with no doctor to deliver. He was 8 lbs 8 oz but my easiest and least painful. 

Playing outside after Nathan took the older kids to Messiah practice. I love this green machine. 
Alexis in the tree. 



These are out of place, but I'm not going to bother moving them. Wednesday we went on a field trip to Heber City. First we drove the Alpine Loop. I forgot my camera, but Madalyn had hers and captured these. It was a beautiful drive. I can't get over how early fall is here.







In Heber we got lunch at a grocery store and took it to the park. The little boys were so cute eating their lunchable. 

The rest of the kids sat at the table. 




He had his mouth full of food otherwise he would have smiled. 
Beautiful Madalyn 
Alexis 
Kaitlyn 

Alexis and Anderson 



I love fall! Everywhere I look, it's beautiful. 
Buddy pictures 





No comments: