Week by week

Week by week

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Week ending 12-25-16

Monday: Spencer had his orchestra concert. The picture didn't turn out, but the videos did. 
Tuesday: Someone gave us 5 free tickets to the aquarium so Kylie took 4 kids. I wasn't there, so I don't know much about the pictures, but I'm posting them so that they can look at them. 
Looks like they had a lot of fun.
Kaitlyn 
Thomas 









At home I brought the boys' carseats in and let them play with them since they weren't going. Anderson sat in his and sang songs out of the Children's songbook and waved his hand. It was so cute. 

Wednesday we made gingerbread houses. Alexis did most of the work, making the dough, cutting the pieces, getting out all the candy, etc. 
She was also the most patient one, letting her frosting harden to ensure her house stayed up. 
Everyone else held theirs up for the picture, then let it fall and decorated it flat. 
Madalyn's 



Anderson regularly climbs up on the toilet and into the sink and turns the water on himself. 

Thursday: First day of no seminary! I came downstairs to find all of my 9 children eating breakfast at the table. I love having them all home all day. 

Friday morning: mopping the floors. All of the kids were supposed to be helping, but Anderson was the first to jump in and actually start scrubbing. He's a keeper. 

Friday after lunch: Movie party! Spencer and the little kids watched a Daniel Tiger movie. 
Anderson took a nap. 
Alexis and Thomas watched funniest Christmas videos. 
Kylie, Madalyn, and I watched a Christmas movie together and crocheted/cross-stitched. It was a really fun afternoon and I wish we could do it again before Christmas. But tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I'll blog about it and Christmas Eve another time.

No comments: