Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week ending 1-29-17

Sunday: Goofing off on a Sunday evening. 
Samuel. 
Monday: Goofing off after lunch. I LOVE homeschooling because they spontaneously goof off, bond, hang out, laugh, tickle, tell stories, talk about the weather or news, make cookies, and much more. I wouldn't trade these moments for anything. This day we were cleaning up lunch when a few kids started the stack up game and then a few more joined in, then a few more. It was loud and full of laughter so I came over out of curiosity to find this and had to grab my camera. 

Andy torturing his biggest brother. 
I switched to this side to avoid the windows but I love how you can see Andy scratching Spencer's neck and yanking on his hoodie. 
Getting settled.



Thursday: I walked into the living room after tucking some kids in bed and found just these two. Anderson is into copying everything we do. It's adorable. Andy especially loves his buddy, Alexis. I'm glad she's such a great role model for him. 

Friday. Someone got into my mascara. 

Anderson playing this plastic marble run piece like a kazoo. 
He ran around the house humming and singing into it. 
I asked if I could take a picture of his pants and he froze in the middle of driving his motorcycle. So this picture will remind me of the motorcycle stage (I hope it's just a stage) where he runs around driving a motorcycle the whole entire day. 

Can you tell these are his favorite pants? He fills the pockets up with his stuff and wears them almost every day. They're size 24 months and going on the second winter of wearing them. I guess I won't save them for Andy who is almost 24 month size.

No comments: