Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Week ending 3-12-17

Monday night for activity and treats we made edible playdough and shaped sculptures. It was fun to see what everyone created. They wanted 2 dozen pictures, so bear with me.
Kaitlyn made a snowman.


An origami swan
Everyone busy working. It was a fun night.
Samuel
Spencer and his football.
Alexis made an oboe.

And this is her bunny rabbit.
Thomas's house, person, path, and tree.
Kaitlyn decided to make a flute like Madalyn.
Madalyn's intricate flute with every single key.
And her grand piano.
Tuesday: Samuel, Kaitlyn, and Makenna wear silly crowns made out of race tracks.

They wanted me to take a picture of their matching lunch, matching shirts, and matching crowns.
Wednesday: Samuel wanted me to take a picture of him with his backpack and hat and send it to Aunt Lori.
Friday: I baby-sat two little girls while their mom was in the hospital. The 7 little kids had a fun picnic.
And then made musical instruments with the Tinker Toys.
Saturday: I took the little boys on a walk to the park. This was Anderson's first time in a swing since fall, which he doesn't remember. He thought it was super funny.


2 comments:

Lori Hofmann said...

I love that picture of Samuel! I have one of the ones you sent me saved as my phone lock screen so I see him every time I look at my phone! And it's easy to show people😀 Miss y'all!

Thomas Holladay said...

How funny!