Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week ending 3-5-17

Last Sunday: 22 weeks pregnant. I've already at the weight I was when I delivered Anderson, but oh well. I always gain more with my girls than my boys. 

Monday: It snowed all day and someone took a lot of pictures.  


Kylie and Madalyn playing with Anderson during a morning break. 
I love watching my teenagers interact with the toddlers, in this case the baby, and make him laugh. They say he's the cutest thing and it's so sweet to hear them laugh at the things he says. 
I was trying to take a picture of the snow falling because it looked so pretty out all the many windows we have. Spencer thought I was taking a picture of him. :)
I love walking into the dining room and seeing all the big snowflakes falling through all the windows. I want to capture it, but don't know how. 
It was the perfect scene: oldest kids with the baby watching it snow and making each other laugh. I'll remember the moment even if I didn't quite capture it. 
Andy showing me his ouchie. 
He still thinks when I pull out the camera I want to take a picture of his burn 
The front yard accumulating. We ended up with 4". 
Makenna got an early start making her treats for FHE. She made Mrs. Hyatt's brownies, one of our favorite recipes from a dear friend in North Carolina. 

I love the two little boys hanging out, talking, and bonding over a bowl of grapes. 
Showing me his burn once again. :) 
I love Andy's crossed legs and studying Samuel. 
Playing Pop the Balloon for FHE. Everyone holds hands and gets close together. Then they blow and blow and stretch out until Pop! and everyone lets go and falls down. The little kids get lifted up and love the game. 
Anderson getting lifted up. 
Pop! 
Blowing the balloon up again. Spencer and Thomas are trying to lift Alexis up.
Pop! 
Blowing the balloon up again. 
Pop! 
Tuesday: Anderson looking like a big boy. He's 18 months now and hardly seems like a baby anymore.
He's so handsome.  
Tuesday night I dropped Thomas and Spencer off at scouts and came home to find in the 5 minutes I was gone the girls had pushed away the couches, changed into yoga clothes, and were doing yoga to a video. 
Looking so grown up again. I think I took a lot of pictures of him that day because he was wearing a new shirt I got out of the 2T box and he looked so grown up.

Around 8:30 all the kids under 10 are tucked in (besides Andy who takes a long nap and goes to bed at 9) and Spencer and Nathan play chess while eating a snack. Andy thinks he's smart enough to play and tries to join in. Once again he's about to stick out his hand for a picture. 
Close up of his healed burn. No need to take any more pictures. 
Wednesday: Nathan wanted this one of Andy in the flour. It's not the first time it's happened. He loves to play in the flour while I cook. 
Fondue party for Andy's 18 month birthday. 
Alexis and Anderson snuggling and laughing on the living room floor.
Friday: A warm (50's) sunny day. After playing a hard game of basketball with his brothers, Spencer laid down to soak up the warmth of the court. Samuel and Anderson copied him.
 

Saturday: Uncle Morgan came and gave Alexis a lesson on his old oboe. She's picking it up quickly and enjoying it. I just wish we could afford private lessons for her and I'm sure she'd be really good in no time. Still, we're grateful for Morgan and his generosity.

Thomas played "Papa" in Beauty and the Beast youtube video. Here he's getting his makeup done.


With Belle
The 3 Gaston admirers. They were so cute.
You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUPZk9AqK0c
Madalyn had an all day band festival. It was her first time ever riding a school bus!
Today after church: The 6 youngest kids playing "church, nursery class, snack" with all their dolls. They're being quite imaginative. 
Two teens and a father on electronics. Quite un-imaginative. :)

1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

Andy does look so grown up in that shirt!