Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Week Ending 5-14-17

Sunday: Samuel went on a photo spree, taking pictures of everyone and everything all over the living room. Here is a small sampling of the better ones. 


He got Thomas to take a picture of him. 



Monday: Samuel didn't eat his dinner and when it was time for FHE treats he knew he couldn't have any so he went up to Makenna and asked her if she'd do airplane with his food. It was so cute watching her attempt to mimic Daddy and do airplane to a kid just a bit smaller than her. 

Tuesday: Alexis got a doll stroller and carseat with her baby-sitting money. It is really fancy and just like a real one. I wish we'd had one with our older girls instead of the cheapo ones that break in a month. 

Wednesday: Nathan took these pictures of the little boys playing in his car while he gets ready for work. 


Thursday: I took 8 kids to a BYU baseball game. I was planning to take Andy too as Nathan was working late, but I had gone to the temple during the day and he hadn't taken a nap so I asked Nathan to come home and watch him and put him to bed early. It was soooo nice without Anderson! It turned out to be a very long game and he would have never made it. I had a great time with the rest of the kids.  
These first 2 pictures my brother-in-law took (who came with his 3 year old). The rest I took on my phone and weren't very good. He obviously has a better phone than I do. :) But I was glad I had one since I forgot the camera.


selfies 



We stayed afterward for the fireworks. We've never seen them up close before. It was awesome! 

Saturday: Anderson helps with the chores. He LOVES the vacuum and grabs it from me and won't give it back. 
Saturday night we got to see One Voice Children's Choir perform at the library. It was awesome. 
Every time we clapped Sam and Andy would try to outdo each other clapping as loudly as they could. Their faces were priceless. I didn't get a good picture, but I loved looking over and watching them clap with so much energy. 
Today: Hanging out after church.  
Me and my 5 girls. Soon to be 6!! 

Here is a similar picture of me and my 5 girls in 2013 when I was pregnant with Samuel:

Happy Mother's Day! Me and my 9 kids, soon to be 10. 

The whole family 
What a great week!!

No comments: